Oh, some true Champions are coming off
the list along the left-hand sidebar. I think The Middlewesterner has been getting some especially interesting search strings lately, yet I'm sad to retire such lovelies as "middle names for cats" and "burie your nose in my shoe." The latter, of course, would not make the list of Champions except for the peculiar spelling of the word "burie." I'm also sad to see Blaugustine's "pictures make blue horse" go out to pasture. It was one of the very earliest to go on the list.
Do you think this search for the ultimate search string is a little bit like the search for the biggest prime number - a never-ending quest? Or is it (gulp) like Don Quixote jousting with windmills?
Here's the current list of retirees; they go with honor:
- "pictures make blue horse" - Blaugustine
- "Montreal cassandra porn" - the cassandra pages
- "can you see Jesus's face in these dots" - Mole
- "how to escape from a boring party" - 3rd House Party
- "middle names for cats" - The Middlewesterner
- "snufkin character" - Marja-Leena
- "i love you wendy pictograph" - Marja-Leena
- "my farm hoarded loveliness" - The Middlewesterner
- "burie your nose in my shoe" - The Middlewesterner
- "voice fetish laryngitis" - The Middlewesterner